1. Borders Reopening ( I have been lost without Borders, it was my go-to place, a place to buy books, look at books, drink coffee, talk to people and generally make my life a happier place. Let me tell you Target is NOT a suitable replacement but that’s all I’ve got now. The library used to be a nice place until they found one bed bug after a sale and having OCD, I don’t trust the books anymore. I think, if they found one bedbug, the relatives must be nearby and angry.
2. All my good friends would live in a 3 block radius.
3. “Certain people” wouldn’t gang up on me-consciously or unconsciously (God forbid I say their names, I would HEAR about it in 2 minutes with a lecture or small therapy session)
4. Laughing ( When was the last time I really laughed, out loud, clutching my stomach?)
5. A new vanilla based Ben & Jerry ice cream that I would love (Coconut layer cake comes close but it needs something else…)
6. Knowing how to work this damn computer.
7. Having a sense of direction to get to Apple or anyplace without getting lost a hundred times and yes I do have
a GPS system, we call her Jill. (I always assume she is wrong) Big mistake.
8. Having A LOT of money so I could take a vacation or 3 or 4 or 10. FIRST CLASS.
9. Writing and publishing a best-selling “novel.”
10. Freshly squeezed orange juice every day (that does not come from a bottle or carton.)